A fishmonger at work on Ambergris Caye, Belize.
Posted on August 27, 2011 by Nellie Huang‹
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
- Uzbekistan’s Architectural Marvels — Best in the Muslim World
- Exploring Kazakhstan’s Wilderness: Hiking in Aksu-Zhabagly Nature Reserve
- A Photo Essay from Mongolia — The Land of the Blue Sky
- Death-Defying Extreme Adventures: Are You Brave Enough?
- Skydiving Gold Coast — Plunging Off at 12,000 Feet Above Ground