“I left the army because I wanted to protect, not attack.” Native Bosnian and ex-soldier Josip* explained while showing us around the decrepit building. We were in the Glass Bank, one of the buildings in Mostar that was destroyed during the Bosnian War. This extremely brutal civil war raged on over three years in the […]
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
- Armenia Travel: The Best Places to Explore November 22, 2016
- 20 Photos of Georgia that Will Surprise You November 4, 2016
- Travel in the Caucasus: My Impression of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan October 24, 2016
- Why Travel Is More Important Now Than Ever November 16, 2016
- 2016: My Year in Photos December 16, 2016
- Oman Travel Guide January 18, 2017
- 70 Photos of Oman that Will Inspire You to Visit! January 9, 2017
- How to Go Green When You Travel January 4, 2017
- My Bucket List December 28, 2016
- Merry Christmas from WildJunket! December 23, 2016
- Richmond: I\'m a traveler. I have visited Armenia and I want...
- Nellie Huang: Yes, the similarity wasn\'t intentional. Felices S...
- Nellie Huang: Wow how lucky! We missed Easter in Antigua, but lo...
- Nellie Huang: Thanks Libbie for the kind words! I hope to see yo...
- Libbie Griffin: Thank you for an excellent post. So much good inf...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa central asia city cruise Culture daytrip Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel how-to india island magazine national park nature north america Norway outdoor outdoors photo-essay photoblog photography review Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world