Thank you for your interest in working with WildJunket!
WildJunket.com is an award-winning travel blog written by professional travel writing and and photography team, Nellie Huang and Alberto Molero. It has won substantial recognition from the travel industry with a track record in ranking. If you’re looking to leverage an established brand or destination, WildJunket provides an excellent platform to reach out to an extensive group of audience.
- #3 on Google US Top 100 Travel Sites
- #16 on Google UK Top 100 Travel Sites
- #7 on The Expeditioner’s Top 50 Travel Blogs
- #8 on Top 100 Independent Travel Websites
- #7 on GotSaga’s Europe’s Best Travel Blogs
- #14 on TravelPod’s Top 100 Travel Blogs
- #12 on Nomadic Samuel Top 100 Travel Blogs
- Best Travel Blogger in Holiday Extras Awards 2012
- 9 Most Successful Travel Bloggers of 2010 (OTP)
- 10 Stand Out Travel Bloggers (FirstChoice)
- Chill Expeditions’ 40 Most Influential Travel Bloggers 2013
Influence on Social Media
- Ranked #5 on Top Online Travel Influencers list
- Featured on Huffington Post as one of the Top Travel Twitterers
- Voted as one of GotSaga’s Top 10 Travel Tweeps of 2010
- Klout score: 72
- Twitter: 57,100 followers
- Facebook: 10,300 fans
- Pinterest: 3,550 followers
- Instagram: 5,655 followers
- Google+: 9,078
- Also found on FourSquares, StumbleUpon, Flickr and Pinterest.
How Many People Read WildJunket?*
- Monthly Unique Page Views: 101,837
- Monthly Unique Users: 32,569
- Number of RSS subscribers: 1,315
*Statistics reported by Google Analytics as of 30 January 2015.
Who Reads WildJunket?**
- Main readers: 25-44 age group, female, graduate-school educated.
- 35% from the US, 21% from UK and the rest from Canada, Australia and India.
- Active travelers who travel at least twice a year, spending a minimum of US$3,000 per trip.
- Annual household income: approximately US$100,000
**These results were collected from a survey done in September 2014.
Where else does WildJunket content appear?
Some of our blog posts are syndicated by the following websites. This means that they are also published on these sites, reaching an even bigger audience:
- Lonely Planet (Blogsherpa)
- Top Europe Travel Content
- Tips from the T-List
- Daily Brainstorm
- Text link ad: keywords linked to your url on footer of our homepage.
- Banner/widget: Varying size of banner placed on right-side bar of homepage.
- Sponsored post: 2 contextual links placed within a blog post.
- Display ads in magazine: Quarter, half and full page options as well as page placement.
- Advertorial in magazine: double-page placement.
We also offer other creative and refreshing ways of partnership:
- Brand ambassadorship: Want to put a face to your brand? We can help to reach out to your target audience.
- Social media campaigns: Get more visibility on social media by leveraging our following.
- Press trips: We accept press trip invitations that fit our interest as adventure travelers.
- Content creation: Let our professional writing and photography background help in your campaign.
- Partnerships: Advertising, product reviews or giveaways – we’d love to come up with creative ways to work with you!
- Consultancy: We can provide social media strategies and manage your social media accounts and produce tangible results.