Thank you for your interest in working with WildJunket!
WildJunket.com is an award-winning travel blog written by professional travel writing and and photography team, Nellie Huang and Alberto Molero. It has won substantial recognition from the travel industry with a track record in ranking. If you’re looking to leverage an established brand or destination, WildJunket provides an excellent platform to reach out to an extensive group of audience.
- #3 on Google US Top 100 Travel Sites
- #16 on Google UK Top 100 Travel Sites
- Top Travel Blogs to Watch in 2015
- Top 100 UK Travel Blogs (2015)
- 25 Top Couples Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2015
- #6 on Listly’s Top Travel Blogs by Adventure Travelers
- #10 on Travelocafe’s Top 50 Travel Blogs (2015)
- #7 on The Expeditioner’s Top 50 Travel Blogs
- #8 on Top 100 Independent Travel Websites
- #14 on TravelPod’s Top 100 Travel Blogs
- #12 on Nomadic Samuel Top 100 Travel Blogs
- #7 on GotSaga’s Europe’s Best Travel Blogs
- Chill Expeditions’ 40 Most Influential Travel Bloggers 2013
- Best Travel Blogger in Holiday Extras Awards 2012
- 9 Most Successful Travel Bloggers of 2010 (OTP)
- 10 Stand Out Travel Bloggers (FirstChoice)
Influence on Social Media
- Ranked #21 on Top 100 Social Media Experts on Twitter
- Ranked #5 on Top Online Travel Influencers list
- Featured on Huffington Post as one of the Top Travel Twitterers
- Featured on MYA’s Top 1000 Instagram Accounts You Need to be Following
- Voted as one of GotSaga’s Top 10 Travel Tweeps of 2010
- Klout score: 72
- Twitter: 66,700 followers
- Facebook: 10,900 fans
- Pinterest: 4,150 followers
- Instagram: 7,655 followers
- Google+: 11,078
How Many People Read WildJunket?*
- Monthly Unique Page Views: 101,837
- Monthly Unique Users: 32,569
- Number of RSS subscribers: 1,515
*Statistics reported by Google Analytics as of 30 September 2015.
Who Reads WildJunket?**
- Main readers: 25-44 age group, female, graduate-school educated.
- 35% from the US, 21% from UK and the rest from Canada, Australia and India.
- Active travelers who travel at least twice a year, spending a minimum of US$3,000 per trip.
- Annual household income: approximately US$100,000
**These results were collected from a survey done in September 2014.
Where else does WildJunket content appear?
Some of our blog posts are syndicated by the following websites. This means that they are also published on these sites, reaching an even bigger audience:
- Lonely Planet (Blogsherpa)
- Top Europe Travel Content
- Tips from the T-List
- Daily Brainstorm
- Text link ad: keywords linked to your url on footer of our homepage.
- Banner/widget: Varying size of banner placed on right-side bar of homepage.
- Sponsored post: 2 contextual links placed within a blog post.
- Display ads in magazine: Quarter, half and full page options as well as page placement.
- Advertorial in magazine: double-page placement.
We also offer other creative and refreshing ways of partnership:
- Brand ambassadorship: Want to put a face to your brand? We can help to reach out to your target audience.
- Social media campaigns: Get more visibility on social media by leveraging our following.
- Press trips: We accept press trip invitations that fit our interest as adventure travelers.
- Content creation: Let our professional writing and photography background help in your campaign.
- Partnerships: Advertising, product reviews or giveaways – we’d love to come up with creative ways to work with you!
- Consultancy: We can provide social media strategies and manage your social media accounts and produce tangible results.
Who have we worked with?
Here are just a few examples of tourism boards, brands and travel companies we have partnered with:
- Latvia Tourism and iAmbassador – bloggers campaign in Aug 2015
- TripVerse – influencer outreach campaign in June 2015
- Trover – bloggers campaign in Nov 2014
- Oasis Overland – press trip on their Silk Road tour Aug-Oct 2014
- Queensland Tourism – #Room753 social campaign in June 2014
- Eagle Creek – ambassadorship in June 2014
- Papua New Guinea Tourism Authority – individual press trip in Jan 2014
- Gambia Experience – bloggers trip in Dec 2013
- Bridge to Bhutan – individual press trip in Nov 2013
- Mauritius Tourism and iAmbassador – bloggers campaign in Sep 2013
- Eurail – “Med Run” campaign in June-July 2013
- Visit Maui – bloggers campaign in May 2013
- KEENS – sponsored campaign in May 2013
- St Vincent and the Grenadines Tourism – “Liming Week” bloggers campaign in May 2013
- Fiji Tourism – individual press trip in April 2013
- Australia’s Northern Territory Tourism – individual press trip in Nov 2012
- Palau Tourism Board – traditional media trip in Sept 2012
- Visit Florida – individual press trip in Aug 2012
- Visit Cape Town and iAmbassador – “Love Cape Town” bloggers campaign in July 2012
- Koryo Tours, North Korea – press trip in April 2012
- Visit Costa Brava – bloggers campaign in Oct 2011
- Discover the World – individual press trip to Iceland in Sep 2011
- Jordan Tourism Board – bloggers campaign in June 2011
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – bloggers campaign in Nov 2010
- American Safari Cruises’ InnerSea Discoveries – traditional media trip to Alaska in Sep 2010
- Visit Britain – bloggers campaign in Wales in Aug 2010
Long-term Partners and Brand Ambassadorship
- G Adventures’ Wanderer in Residence – I have worked with small-group adventure tour operator, G Adventures, since 2011. As their ambassador, I join them on a few trips per year and I write about my experience with them here and on their blog. To date, I have traveled with them to Antarctica, Arctic, Brazil, New Zealand, Nepal, Mongolia, and southern Africa. Here’s more on why I work with them.
- Lonely Planet’s Pathfinders – I have been a member of their Pathfinder program since 2013 and worked closely with them on several projects. Besides contributing regularly to Lonelyplanet.com, I have co-hosted their #LPchat on Twitter and done an Instagram takeover with them.
- Adventure Travel Expo’s Ambassador – As a new ambassador with Adventure Travel Expo, I contribute to their website and also hope to work with their partners in the long run.
- Eagle Creek’s Ambassador – Having been appointed their brand ambassdor, we review Eagle Creek’s products on a regular basis and test them out on the road.