An aerial shot of the southeastern tip of Mauritius.
Posted on August 3, 2011 by Nellie Huang‹
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
- Uzbekistan’s Architectural Marvels — Best in the Muslim World
- From Everest Adventurer to Children’s Book Author: Interview with Sophie Helenek
- Life on the Edge: The Most Extreme Places I’ve Been
- The Sunday Animal Market in Taraz, Kazakhstan
- Exploring Kazakhstan’s Wilderness: Hiking in Aksu-Zhabagly Nature Reserve