Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- What have YOU Learned from Traveling? July 8, 2014
- The Camino Diaries: Reaching our Destination, Santiago de Compostela! July 14, 2014
- The Camino Diaries: The Final Stretch July 14, 2014
- World’s Friendliest Countries June 24, 2014
- Market Fever at Osh Bazaar in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan September 11, 2014
- Is Ashgabat the World’s Strangest City? October 15, 2014
- The Gates to Hell — Darvaza Gas Craters in Turkmenistan October 13, 2014
- The Walled City of Khiva: A Place of Myths and Legend October 8, 2014
- Bukhara — Uzbekistan’s Holiest or Most Touristy City? October 6, 2014
- The Golden Road to Samarkand: Uncovering Silk Road History October 1, 2014
- The best list of lists of best food markets of the world, or so ... - Food & Farmers' Markets: […] The smallest list is from Wild Junket an...
- Highlights of My Arctic Expedition Cruise Voyage | The Looptail, The Travel Blog Powered By G Adventures: […] At Torellenesett, we came across a haul-...
- Interview with Travel Writer & Blogger Nellie from WildJunket - Exploring South America: […] in the world. Besides writing for severa...
- Nellie Huang: Thanks Audrey! Im sure you would love the Camino! ...
- Audrey: Congratulations!! We have had the Camino on our wi...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa China city cruise Culture daytrip diving Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel india island magazine national park nature north america outdoor pacific photo-essay photography review south africa South America Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world