Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- Exploring our Backyard: Granada, Spain April 29, 2014
- From the Coast to the Alps: A Glimpse of New Zealand’s South Island June 6, 2014
- Street Art from Around the World May 1, 2014
- The Great Barrier Reef from the Air and Underwater May 14, 2014
- An Instagram Photo Essay – Flying over Outback Queensland May 7, 2014
- Up Next: Two Months in Central Asia Traveling the Silk Road! August 18, 2014
- Traveling with Tep Wireless Device —The Good and the Bad August 14, 2014
- Our Home Away from Home: Villa Rental in Costa Brava August 12, 2014
- Splish Splash: Aqua Trekking in Costa Brava August 6, 2014
- Summer in Costa Brava: Exploring Secret Coves, Beaches and Trails August 4, 2014
- Nellie Huang: Thanks Audrey! Im sure you would love the Camino! ...
- Audrey: Congratulations!! We have had the Camino on our wi...
- Nellie: Thanks for the kind words! ...
- Nellie: hey Kristy, thank you so much for sharing your tho...
- Nellie: Thanks Cat! I read your blog before going on the C...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa China city cruise Culture daytrip diving Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel india island magazine national park nature north america outdoor pacific photography review south africa South America Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildjunket wildlife world