Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is a professional travel writer and blogger with a special interest in off-grid destinations and adventure travel. Her mission is to visit every country in the world. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Iceland, swam with sealions in the Galapagos, built a school in Tanzania, waddled with penguins in Antarctica, crossed into North Korea and drank beer in Palestine.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
- Hit the Trail: 10 Best Treks in the World July 18, 2016
- My Personal Journey: How I Created a Life of Travel August 3, 2016
- Why You Should Travel Malaysia July 25, 2016
- 10 of My Favorite Places in the World August 31, 2016
- On the Puffin Trail — Mykines, Faroe Islands August 19, 2016
- Travel in the Caucasus: My Impression of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan October 24, 2016
- Drone Video of Sierra Nevada, Spain October 14, 2016
- World Nomad Games in Photos October 6, 2016
- A Career in Travel Blogging — My Secrets to Success September 26, 2016
- Exploring Eco Tourism Destinations in West Africa September 22, 2016
- kami: I love Caucasus, it\'s my favorite part of the wor...
- Stephen Lioy: Amazing post and photos, as always!...
- Gagan Chauhan: Awesome post, Nellie! Very inspirational...I\'m al...
- Annika: Stunning places! I\'ve been following your blog fo...
- Nellie Huang: hey Leah, you\'re welcome! Glad you found this hel...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa central asia city cruise Culture daytrip Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel how-to india island magazine national park nature north america Norway outdoor outdoors photo-essay photoblog photography review Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world