Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is a professional travel writer and blogger with a special interest in off-grid destinations and adventure travel. Her mission is to visit every country in the world. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Iceland, swam with sealions in the Galapagos, built a school in Tanzania, waddled with penguins in Antarctica, crossed into North Korea and drank beer in Palestine.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- Fairy-tale Castles and Magic Mountains: A Dream Trip to Transylvania with Lonely Planet February 17, 2016
- A Look Back at Kaleya’s Travels in Her First Year April 13, 2016
- Get Paid to Travel — How to Become a Travel Blogger March 21, 2016
- From Slavery to Voodoo: My Journey into the Heart of West Africa April 20, 2016
- 10 Places to See Before They Disappear February 3, 2016
- 10 of the Cheapest Countries to Travel May 25, 2016
- The Secret Isles of the Atlantic — The Faroe Islands in Photos May 18, 2016
- How I Get Paid to Travel May 10, 2016
- Retracing Slavery in Ghana May 4, 2016
- Spirits and Spells: Voodoo Culture in Benin April 27, 2016
- Jeff Dobbins: Wow. I hadn\'t given much thought to visiting the ...
- Cristiano Furino: Its really a great idea for travellers! Useful inf...
- Zach: Hey I\'m also an avid traveller and right now I fe...
- Mac Lufthansa: 2days before I was on Paradise at Koh Yao Noi Isla...
- Nellie Huang: Thanks for the comment! We went on a kayaking trip...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa camping city cruise daytrip Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel how-to india island Life magazine national park nature north america Norway outdoor outdoors photo-essay photoblog photography review Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world