Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- From the Coast to the Alps: A Glimpse of New Zealand’s South Island June 6, 2014
- The Camino Diaries: The Final Stretch July 14, 2014
- The Camino Diaries: Reaching our Destination, Santiago de Compostela! July 14, 2014
- What have YOU Learned from Traveling? July 8, 2014
- Skydiving Gold Coast — Plunging Off at 12,000 Feet Above Ground June 17, 2014
- The Golden Road to Samarkand: Uncovering Silk Road History October 1, 2014
- Uzbekistan’s Architectural Marvels — Best in the Muslim World September 29, 2014
- From Everest Adventurer to Children’s Book Author: Interview with Sophie Helenek September 26, 2014
- Life on the Edge: The Most Extreme Places I’ve Been September 24, 2014
- The Sunday Animal Market in Taraz, Kazakhstan September 17, 2014
- The best list of lists of best food markets of the world, or so ... - Food & Farmers' Markets: […] The smallest list is from Wild Junket an...
- Highlights of My Arctic Expedition Cruise Voyage | The Looptail, The Travel Blog Powered By G Adventures: […] At Torellenesett, we came across a haul-...
- Interview with Travel Writer & Blogger Nellie from WildJunket - Exploring South America: […] in the world. Besides writing for severa...
- Nellie Huang: Thanks Audrey! Im sure you would love the Camino! ...
- Audrey: Congratulations!! We have had the Camino on our wi...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa China city cruise Culture daytrip diving Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel india island magazine national park nature north america outdoor pacific photography review south africa South America Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildjunket wildlife world