Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- 7 Great Ways to Explore Morocco April 8, 2015
- The Golden Age of Travel: Then or Now? June 9, 2015
- Canyons, Cliffs and Wildlife — Mongolia’s Gurvan Saikhan June 11, 2015
- Staying in a Mongolian Yurt — What It’s Like June 12, 2015
- From Nomad to Mother: A Personal Journey June 15, 2015
- #AdvTravelChat Community Post: What is Your Favorite Weekend Adventure? July 30, 2015
- How to Plan Your Next Adventure — Tackling the Basics July 28, 2015
- 6 Things You Might Not Know about the Channel Islands July 27, 2015
- Win Travel Themed Products from Airportag! July 21, 2015
- 5 Endangered Species Worth Traveling to See July 16, 2015
- Why You Should Visit an Islamic Country in 2015: […] “Iran is so many things rolled int...
- SEEING THE WORLD THROUGH BOOKS » Blog Archive » Fotini Tsalikoglou–THE SECRET SISTER: […] As children, Erasmia and Frosso often pl...
- El Camino de Santiago: Walking 'The Way' Across Spain: […] which evens out at 10-15 miles a day. Bu...
- Our 21 Favourite Safari Blog Posts from 2014 | Signature African Safaris: […] She’s an inspiring lone, female travel...
- 40 Epic Adventures by Travel Bloggers in 2014 « Daily Nerdy: […] Read more – Travelling the Silk R...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa camping central asia city cruise Culture daytrip Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel india island Life magazine national park nature north america outdoor photo-essay photoblog photography review South America Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world