Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- Photo Highlights of Iran: from Persian Architecture to Outstanding Hospitality October 22, 2014
- Donate to Charity and Win Travel Prizes! November 5, 2014
- Overland Travel in Central Asia: Tips and Review November 17, 2014
- Traveling the Silk Road — A Quick Guide November 18, 2014
- Finding a Life of Adventure: How to Overcome Your Fears August 25, 2014
- Roam with Rice: Win a Free Trip to Wyoming! December 19, 2014
- From the Sierra to the Sea: Granada at a Glance December 18, 2014
- Traveling Like A Local — The Traditional Way December 16, 2014
- Planning Our Trip to India Using Amadeus December 11, 2014
- Planeterra — Harnessing the Power of Travel to Change the World December 10, 2014
- #NGTRadar: Travel Lately – Intelligent Travel: […] Don’t let the challenges of traver...
- Travel With Purpose Meetup NYC: […] friend Nellie from WildJunket.com take...
- Travel Reviews | Travelguide: […] Overland Travel in Central Asia: Tips an...
- Bushcrafting | Extreme Survival Guide: […] The Welsh Showdown: Bushcrafting | Wild ...
- Nellie’s Journey to Iran: from Persian architecture to outstanding hospitality | The other Iran: […] More pictures of Nelly’s Journey: ...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa central asia China city cruise Culture daytrip diving Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel india island magazine national park nature north america outdoor pacific photo-essay photography review south africa Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world