Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
Leave a Reply
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- Christmas Greetings (Plus a Book to Give Away!) December 23, 2013
- The End of an Era March 18, 2014
- The World’s Happiest Countries – Do You Agree? March 26, 2014
- 2013: Our Year in Photos December 27, 2013
- From the Road: Celebrating Carnaval in Brazil February 25, 2014
- 10 of the Coolest Hotels We’ve Stayed At April 16, 2014
- Interesting Tribes from Around the World April 15, 2014
- Live Updates from the Road: Leipzig, Germany April 14, 2014
- Photo Essay: The Ancient Town of Bhaktapur, Nepal April 9, 2014
- Learning the Himalayan Way of Life in the Kathmandu Valley April 8, 2014
- Lalmani Tiwari: The city of Bhaktapur is still full of life, love ...
- Jen: Great pics. It looks amazing Nellie! I love all th...
- Sally: I really like this post! The stone home is crazy! ...
- Nellie: Aww thank you Kristy! I love having you around. ;)...
- Marcello Arrambide: Lovely post! There's definitely a lot of misc...
activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa budget China city cruise Culture daytrip diving Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel india island magazine national park nature north america Norway outdoor photography south africa South America Spain thailand tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildjunket wildlife world