Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for Travelers December 22, 2014
- Overland Travel in Central Asia: Tips and Review November 17, 2014
- Traveling the Silk Road — A Quick Guide November 18, 2014
- Donate to Charity and Win Travel Prizes! November 5, 2014
- Photo Highlights of Iran: from Persian Architecture to Outstanding Hospitality October 22, 2014
- China Airlines’ New Aircraft: Revolutionizing Air Travel January 30, 2015
- Yonderbound: A New Way to Book Accommodation January 29, 2015
- Tracking Wild Elephants in Kaudulla National Park, Sri Lanka January 28, 2015
- The Beauty of Norway: from Fjords to Mountains and Glaciers January 23, 2015
- Travel Deal: Get 50% Off European Hotel Stays January 22, 2015
- Why You Should Visit an Islamic Country in 2015: […] “Iran is so many things rolled int...
- SEEING THE WORLD THROUGH BOOKS » Blog Archive » Fotini Tsalikoglou–THE SECRET SISTER: […] As children, Erasmia and Frosso often pl...
- El Camino de Santiago: Walking 'The Way' Across Spain: […] which evens out at 10-15 miles a day. Bu...
- Our 21 Favourite Safari Blog Posts from 2014 | Signature African Safaris: […] She’s an inspiring lone, female travel...
- 40 Epic Adventures by Travel Bloggers in 2014 « Daily Nerdy: […] Read more – Travelling the Silk R...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa central asia China city cruise Culture daytrip diving Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel india island magazine national park nature north america outdoor pacific photo-essay photography review south africa Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world