Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- The Perfect Gift for Map Lovers (And a Giveaway!) November 28, 2015
- 10 Least Visited Countries in the World December 1, 2015
- My 2016 Travel Plans and Goals January 4, 2016
- How Will Cuba Change? December 10, 2015
- 54 Photos of Havana – A City Stuck in a Time Warp November 24, 2015
- Our Family Trip to Lake Tahoe Captured by Flytographer February 8, 2016
- Beyond the Beach: Unusual Sights in Florida February 5, 2016
- Palm Springs: A Quirky Oasis in the Desert February 4, 2016
- Lost California: Abandoned Sites in the Golden State February 3, 2016
- 10 Places to See Before They Disappear February 3, 2016
- Andi: So gorgeous!...
- Nellie Huang: I can\'t afford to bring party heels unfortunately...
- Nellie Huang: Yes we do have insurance for our gadgets, so that ...
- Nellie Huang: I actually just got one for my birthday and have b...
- Nellie Huang: hey Erin, I usually wear my dress with my Teva san...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa camping central asia city cruise daytrip Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel how-to india island Life magazine national park nature north america outdoor outdoors photo-essay photoblog photography review Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world