Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- 10 Best Travel Apps to Download for Your Next Trip September 7, 2015
- How to Find Travel Insurance that Suits You September 9, 2015
- On the Road Again — My Upcoming Travel Plans August 24, 2015
- 30 Things Only Travel Addicts Will Understand October 13, 2015
- 10 Air Travel Hacks to Make Your Next Flight Better September 2, 2015
- The Perfect Gift for Map Lovers (And a Giveaway!) November 28, 2015
- Best Black Friday Travel Deals 2015 November 25, 2015
- 54 Photos of Havana – A City Stuck in a Time Warp November 24, 2015
- Winter Adventures: Travel Ideas and Stories from #AdvTravelChat November 20, 2015
- 16 Travel Gear and Gadgets to Look Out for This Black Friday November 18, 2015
- Andi: What a fun giveaway! :)...
- Stephen: My absolute favorite gift when I graduated from co...
- Nellie Huang: Thanks for dropping by Noel, so good to see you he...
- noel: Gorgeous photo series, I would love to go visit so...
- Nellie Huang: Thanks Duke, hope you get to the Maldives soon! :)...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa camping city cruise Culture daytrip Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel how-to india island Life magazine national park nature north america outdoor outdoors photo-essay photoblog photography review Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world