You know how every traveler has that something for this particular place in the world? Mine’s Guatemala. It was here, where I took baby steps into the world of guidebook writing, met several amazing writers and I saw the world through their eyes.
Antigua might be overhyped and packed with tourists and touts, but its charm is still undeniable. Colorful colonial-style houses line the cobblestoned streets, with the giant volcanoes as a backdrop. The city, as its name implies, epitomizes old colonial architecture and holds on to indigenous spirits. I won’t say more, but let these shots bring you through the streets of Antigua.
Church Ruins are found scattered all over Antigua
- Travelling in South America: A Quick Guide
- How to see the Galapagos Islands on the Cheap
- Mingling with Wildlife on the Galapagos Islands
- Sandboarding in Huacachina
- Bohemic Travel in Cuzco, Peru