Thou it didn’t feel like X’mas, with the tropical heat and the oceanic setting, we undoubtedly immersed ourselves in the beach bummer lifestyle both of us adore. Everyday was breezy and carefree – waking up to a stunning sunrise by our simple water chalet, diving the deep waters and swimming amidst turtles, then napping away on our verandah overlooking the sea in the evening.
Posted on December 30, 2008 by Nellie Huang‹
clownfish playing amongst the sea anemone
school of trevallies
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is a professional travel writer and blogger with a special interest in off-grid destinations and adventure travel. Her mission is to visit every country in the world. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Iceland, swam with sealions in the Galapagos, built a school in Tanzania, waddled with penguins in Antarctica, crossed into North Korea and drank beer in Palestine.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
- Armenia Travel: The Best Places to Explore November 22, 2016
- 20 Photos of Georgia that Will Surprise You November 4, 2016
- World Nomad Games — A Festival of Yurts, Horse Races and Eagle Hunts September 12, 2016
- Travel in the Caucasus: My Impression of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan October 24, 2016
- On the Puffin Trail — Mykines, Faroe Islands August 19, 2016
- Issyk Kul: Kyrgyzstan’s Lake District December 9, 2016
- Complete my Annual Survey and Win These Travel Prizes! December 6, 2016
- A Complete Travel Guide to the Caucasus November 30, 2016
- Best Black Friday Travel Deals 2016 November 25, 2016
- Best Travel Gifts for 2016 November 23, 2016
- Nellie Huang: Yes, the similarity wasn\'t intentional. Felices S...
- Nellie Huang: Wow how lucky! We missed Easter in Antigua, but lo...
- Nellie Huang: Thanks Libbie for the kind words! I hope to see yo...
- Libbie Griffin: Thank you for an excellent post. So much good inf...
- 5 Strange Things about Spain – Eleanor's 11 Months Abroad in Spain and Germany.: […] Spanish people swear A LOT which is some...
accommodation activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa central asia city cruise Culture daytrip Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel how-to india island magazine national park nature north america Norway outdoor outdoors photo-essay photoblog photography review Spain tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildlife world