Before us, across the sprawling savanna, stand a herd of over 50 buffaloes. Apart from the occasional stares, they are surprisingly oblivious to our presence – some of them fighting other bulls head to head, others strolling around the dry arid land. As the sun slowly disappears beyond the horizon, we leap off our jeep, crack open several bottles of […]
You can hear and feel the roar of the plunging water even before seeing the waterfall. Mosi-oa-Tunya, the smoke that thunders as the locals call it, is one of the most impressive waterfalls in the world. When you are close to it, specially with the high water volume in winter, it almost feels like the […]
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
- Armenia Travel: The Best Places to Explore November 22, 2016
- 20 Photos of Georgia that Will Surprise You November 4, 2016
- Travel in the Caucasus: My Impression of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan October 24, 2016
- Why Travel Is More Important Now Than Ever November 16, 2016
- 2016: My Year in Photos December 16, 2016
- Oman Travel Guide January 18, 2017
- 70 Photos of Oman that Will Inspire You to Visit! January 9, 2017
- How to Go Green When You Travel January 4, 2017
- My Bucket List December 28, 2016
- Merry Christmas from WildJunket! December 23, 2016
- Richmond: I\'m a traveler. I have visited Armenia and I want...
- Nellie Huang: Yes, the similarity wasn\'t intentional. Felices S...
- Nellie Huang: Wow how lucky! We missed Easter in Antigua, but lo...
- Nellie Huang: Thanks Libbie for the kind words! I hope to see yo...
- Libbie Griffin: Thank you for an excellent post. So much good inf...