Over the weekend, we went for a visit to Granada again. Each time, it feels like going back home, to a second home. Living in Madrid has made me miss home on some days, but Granada always manages to give me that sense of familiarity I yearn. As we drove away, from the snow mountains [...]
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a FREE Wildlife Photography eBook
You will receive:
- Travel Updates
- Magazine News
Looking for Something?
Connect with Me
- Christmas Greetings (Plus a Book to Give Away!) December 23, 2013
- The End of an Era March 18, 2014
- The World’s Happiest Countries – Do You Agree? March 26, 2014
- 2013: Our Year in Photos December 27, 2013
- Samba Parade in Rio de Janeiro: The World’s Biggest Carnival March 11, 2014
- 10 of the Coolest Hotels We’ve Stayed At April 16, 2014
- Interesting Tribes from Around the World April 15, 2014
- Live Updates from the Road: Leipzig, Germany April 14, 2014
- Photo Essay: The Ancient Town of Bhaktapur, Nepal April 9, 2014
- Learning the Himalayan Way of Life in the Kathmandu Valley April 8, 2014
- Lalmani Tiwari: The city of Bhaktapur is still full of life, love ...
- Jen: Great pics. It looks amazing Nellie! I love all th...
- Sally: I really like this post! The stone home is crazy! ...
- Nellie: Aww thank you Kristy! I love having you around. ;)...
- Marcello Arrambide: Lovely post! There's definitely a lot of misc...
activities activity adventure Africa Asia Australia beach blogsherpa budget China city cruise Culture daytrip diving Europe excursion Food hiking holiday hotel india island magazine national park nature north america Norway outdoor photography south africa South America Spain thailand tips tour travel trekking trip vacation what to do what to see wildjunket wildlife world