A year ago, we came up with the digital magazine idea, with an aim to interact with our readers on a different level and to reach out to a bigger group of audience. We did some research, asked our readers, and toyed with the idea. In February 2012, it became a reality. Since then, we’ve given the magazine our all, toiling 24/7 to produce quality content.
Yesterday, when we found out that we are the finalists in the Digital Magazine Awards 2012, it felt like all this hard work was well worth it. The Digital Magazine Awards are an international awards celebrating the best magazines, individuals and advertisers from the digital publishing industry, and we’re extremely proud to be part of it.
We’ve been selected as finalists in two categories:
- Best Travel Magazine of the Year (alongside big names like National Geographic, Jetsetter and TRVL)
- Magazine Launch of the Year
We’re more than ecstatic and really have all our readers to thank. Being a finalist is more than anything than we can wish for. The results will be announced on 6 December. Fingers crossed! Thanks again for all your support!
WildJunket Magazine Winter 2012/13 issue will be available on 26 November 2012. This winter special issue will bring aspiring travelers through these far-flung corners of the world:
- The land of fire and ice: Iceland
- Into the last matriachal kingdom of China
- Secret underworld of Palestine
- Winter thrills in Finland
- Oaxaca‘s colorful culinary scene
- Beyond the temples of Cambodia
- Digging for tradition in Galicia