We’ve teamed up with Carrentals.co.uk to bring you the chance to win one week’s worth of car hire, world wide! They really do mean it when they say ‘anywhere in the world’ – we’ve searched through their website and you can find car hires from Thailand to Hong Kong, Peru to Egypt and even in the offgrid places like Mongolia, Gabon or Bosnia. With just one search, you can compare prices of up to 50 companies including Alamo, Budget, Hertz, Sixt and Thrifty.
We’ve driven in Iceland, Thailand, Tanzania and Mexico – from open-roofed jeeps to bulky 4WDs, we’ve had plenty of fun on four wheels. Alberto loves the excitement of driving in foreign lands while I enjoy navigating unfamiliar streets. So we highly recommend the experience of exploring a country by car. All you have to do is collect points to stand a chance to win. The contest ends at 11.59pm GMT on 13th May.
To enter, use widget below and earn points by doing these:
You can then earn extra points using these actions:
- Tweet about the contest
- ‘Like’ this page
- Subscribe to our free email newsletter
- Subscribe to WildJunket Magazine
The more points you have, the better your chance of winning!
Terms and conditions of Carrentals Competitions:
- This competition is open to individuals of all nationalities over 25 years of age, (except employees and relatives of Carrentals.co.uk)
- You need to hold a valid international driving licence and have a credit card in the lead driver’s name
- This prize is for car hire only. Any additional extras required will be payable by the winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be given.
- The car hire will be provided by Carrentals.co.uk who will be in touch with the winner for full booking details.