Win a Free One-Week Car Rental!

Posted on March 13, 2012 by

We’ve teamed up with Carrentals.co.uk to bring you the chance to win one week’s worth of car hire, world wide! They really do mean it when they say ‘anywhere in the world’ – we’ve searched through their website and you can find car hires from Thailand to Hong Kong, Peru to Egypt and even in the offgrid places like Mongolia, Gabon or Bosnia. With just one search, you can compare prices of up to 50 companies including Alamo, Budget, Hertz, Sixt and Thrifty.

We’ve driven in Iceland, Thailand, Tanzania and Mexico – from open-roofed jeeps to bulky 4WDs, we’ve had plenty of fun on four wheels. Alberto loves the excitement of driving in foreign lands while I enjoy navigating unfamiliar streets. So we highly recommend the experience of exploring a country by car. All you have to do is collect points to stand a chance to win. The contest ends at 11.59pm GMT on 13th May.

To enter, use widget below and earn points by doing these:

You can then earn extra points using these actions:

The more points you have, the better your chance of winning!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Terms and conditions of Carrentals Competitions:

• This competition is open to individuals of all nationalities over 25 years of age, (except employees and relatives of Carrentals.co.uk)
  • You need to hold a valid international driving licence and have a credit card in the lead driver’s name
  • This prize is for car hire only.  Any additional extras required will be payable by the winner.
  • The prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be given.
  • The car hire will be provided by Carrentals.co.uk who will be in touch with the winner for full booking details.

Comments

comments

7 Responses to “Win a Free One-Week Car Rental!”

1. house swap March 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi, this is a fantastic blog well done! It’s great to find such a quality blog like this. We will definetly be coming back for more of a read. Are you on Twitter?

• Madalena November 22, 2012 8:12 pm

- I hsve seen the work of Modern 8 Films. They are true artists, bngriing a romantic, movie-like sensibility to everything they do. I would certainly ask them to shoot my wedding.

2. hermes victoria January 3, 2013 7:31 pm

With just one search, you can compare prices of up to 50 companies including Alamo, Budget, Hertz, Sixt and Thrifty.

3. Miami Limousine February 12, 2013 2:40 am

Quite happy to get the offer! I'm eager to take the opportunity as I want to ride auto for my pleasing but I've not capacity to buy a car. Thanks!

4. Lance Lee April 18, 2013 5:33 am

Such kind of offer can inspire traveler as well as I think. I was looking forward for such kind of car related info and your post gonna too much help for the travelers indeed. Thanks for this wonderful submission and carry on…..

5. orangecountymoversca April 27, 2013 2:58 am

Really good offer for us! I'm so happy to know about this offer and I'm very excited to get this offer because I want to ride auto for my pleasing but I've not capacity to buy a car.

6. Richard May 29, 2013 1:31 am

Keeping growth or new changes by hand with the present era is a good phenomenon towards prosperous. No one should not maintain steady by archiving this. This achievement is not the least one but it is the benchmark of the better one.
    Maintenance is a good habit to keep a durable product. As car is a durable product, its maintenance is also required. So keep regular changing to make a thing alive. It adds value to that product. Review of covers is a part of such maintenance.
    Mercedes Mechanic Sunnyvale