Hiking through the narrow canyon of Wadi Ghweir in Jordan.
Posted on August 26, 2011 by Nellie Huang‹
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
- Exploring Kazakhstan’s Wilderness: Hiking in Aksu-Zhabagly Nature Reserve
- Traveling Central Asia: The Mind-Boggling Visa Application Process
- Up Next: Two Months in Central Asia Traveling the Silk Road!
- Summer in Costa Brava: Exploring Secret Coves, Beaches and Trails
- My Packing List for the Camino in Summer