A walrus and its calf lounging on a floating ice sheet near Nordaustlandet in the Arctic.
Posted on August 25, 2011 by Nellie Huang‹
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
- Sand Dunes and Great Surfs: Wale’s Secret Adventure Travel Hotspot
- Exploring Lanzarote’s Nature — Volcanoes, Blowholes and Hidden Coves
- Introducing the Many Faces of Andalusia, Spain
- Tracking Wild Elephants in Kaudulla National Park, Sri Lanka
- The Beauty of Norway: from Fjords to Mountains and Glaciers