Posted on July 9, 2011 by Nellie Huang‹
About Nellie HuangNellie Huang is the co-founder of WildJunket. As a professional travel writer with a special interest in offgrid destinations and adventure travel, she scours through the world in search for a slice of undiscovered paradise. In her quest, she's climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, swam with sealions in the Galapagos and built a school in Tanzania.
- Tracking Wild Elephants in Kaudulla National Park, Sri Lanka
- Our Biggest Adventure to Date — the India Rickshaw Run!
- 7 Off-Track Countries that Are Worth Checking Out
- From Everest Adventurer to Children’s Book Author: Interview with Sophie Helenek
- Exploring Kazakhstan’s Wilderness: Hiking in Aksu-Zhabagly Nature Reserve