10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World

Posted on February 25, 2010 by

Sailing on an ancient junk boat in Vietnam, riding a rickshaw in Japan or seeing the pyramids on camels – there are thousands of strange and oddly intriguing forms of transportation around the world. Inspired by my hero Charley Boorman who travelled from Ireland to Sydney using 112 modes of transport on TV series ‘By Any Means’, I’m piecing a post together on the 10 most unique transportation means.

1. Bamboo Train, Cambodia

Between Battambang and Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh, you’ll find this interesting train, cobbled together with a wooden frame, bamboo planking, an upright engine and reused military tank wheels. As basic it looks, it can haul passengers and cargo from one city to the next. Known as ‘norry’ in Khmer, it uses the spur lines, which means when a real train comes puffing, get ready to jump off your ride!

3078954403_3323e2ee7f_b Photo by el Floz

2. Tuktuk, India

These motorized three-wheelers are used all over Asia – originally from Thailand, they then spread to Laos, Cambodia, Pakistan and India. Although Bangkok is the pioneer in the tuktuk industry, it’s India where traffic-swerving drivers and chaotic road conditions make it a thrilling ride. Whether you are looking for good food in Bangalore or going shopping in New Delhi, hop on for some fun. A tuktuk can usually accommodation two persons and a suitcase.

Tuktuks in IndiaPhoto by nakwoodford

3. Junk Boat, Hongkong

Along Hongkong’s Victoria Harbour, the nation’s signature junk boats float against a backdrop of skyscraping offices. These Chinese sailboats date from ancient times, specifically the Han Dynasty. Today, they are converted into sunset boats and booze cruises for tourists and locals seeking a breathe of fresh air.

Hongkong junk boat Photo by avlxyz

4. Elephant Trekking, Thailand

Before Phuket was developed into a tourist hub, wild elephants used to roam its dense forests and rolling hills. Today, their numbers are dwindling. Instead of lounging by the beach all day, travelers can explore the area inland on elephant tours.

These elephant trekking tours offer a much-needed lift to the tourism industry, and generate the funds to assure the survival of thousands of elephants in a dignified manner. Be sure to go with ethnical operators who ensure the elephants are well taken care of.

5. Zorb, New Zealand

The zorb is the sport of rolling down a hill inside a giant inflatable ball, cushioned by a thick layer of air. New Zealand first brought us bungee-jumping, white-water raftin, skydiving and now this! There’s a range of rides to choose from – from wet to dry, individual to multi-person or zigzag rides. As the kiwis call it, globe riding sure is an interesting way to find your way round New Zealand.

New Zealand adventure

6. Dog Sleds, Norway

There aren’t many places where you can do this. In Northern Norway, close to the Arctic Circle, you can embark on dog-sledding trips that bring you through gorgeous winter landscapes. Every participant will lead your own team of four or six dogs, and swish across scenic routes. Many trips are organized in the Saltfjellet – Svartisen national park and Jotunheimen National Park, where overnight stays in wooden lodges can be included.

Dogsledding in Norway Photo by De Kleine

7. Totora Boat, Peru

On the floating islands of Lake Titicaca, the Uros tribes weave their homes and transportation with reeds – or totora in their tribal language – found in the lake. Built to resemble the shape of a dragon, it is said that the boats were used to ward off evil in ancient Inca times. These incredibly light but resistant boats sail out swiftly on the calm lake, making transport for the locals easy and convenient.

A totora boat

8. Chicken Bus, Guatemala

Guatemala’s public buses are nicknamed the ‘chicken buses’ for the hectic and tight conditions where  passengers are crammed into these old U.S. school buses alongside chicken and goats. For the intrepid travelers seeking a little adventure, it’s quite an interesting way to get under the skin of the country. Some chicken buses are decked out in neon signs or voodoo posters, but all pose the same thrill. Be warned – petty crimes have been reported on these buses.

A chicken bus in Antigua

9. Felucca, Egypt

These traditional Egyptian sailboats have remained, over the centuries, the primary transportation of the Nile River in Egypt. Its ancient form still graces the river as it has done since the time of the Pharaohs.

These days, both locals and foreigners enjoy a relaxing ride on the felucca, basking under the sun or catching the sunset. Travelers can also take a multi-day felucca ride from Luxor to Aswan and back.

10. Camel back, Jordan

Riding on a camelback through the red-rose deserts of Wadi Rum is one of the highlights of Jordan. Since ancient times, camels have always been the one of the most useful transport tools in the Jordanian history. Travelers can go on a 3-day camel safari trip that includes camping with Bedouins and exploring archaeological sites.

A bedouin on his camel in Wadi Rum

Sare with us your experience below:  Have you tried any of these transportations? Are there any other transport mode that you’ve been on?

Related Posts:

Comments

comments

105 Responses to “10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World”

1. JoAnna February 25, 2010 1:51 pm

I have never seen a zorb, but I absolutely MUST check one of them out now. That looks like so much fun!!

2. Keith February 26, 2010 10:45 am

Tuk-tuk actually first appeared in Italy, called the 'Ape' (=bee) … 3-wheeled version of the Vespa (=wasp) scooter, usually with a little truck-bed.

Future lists MUST include Madeira toboggans!

• Nellie March 5, 2010 4:44 pm

I've never heard of toboggans in Madeira, gotta read up on that! I researched abit on tuk-tuks but couldn't really find where it originated from. The Italian Ape definitely resembles the tuktuk, first appearing in 1948. Well thanks for the info, good to learn more!

• Dina VagabondQuest April 9, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm happy to see somebody mentioned Madeira toboggan sled ride! I've been on it and it was so much fun! Pretty much we sit on a wicker sled for 2, and 2 guys will stand behind us for stirring. Sometimes they ran, sometimes they just stand on the back wicker platform (don't know what it's called). It's going downhill in roads, including passing intersection (thank goodness cars stopped for us), moving through wavy alley, so much fun. It's one direction journey though, it can't go uphill :)

I actually wrote a Madeira story a while ago http://www.vagabondquest.com/portugal/madeira-a-b

Dina

3. Migration Mark February 28, 2010 4:18 pm

That Zorb device looks to be a thrilling ride. One of my favorite things to ride are local “matatu” mini buses in Nairobi outfitted with blaring bass filled hip hop music, murals of random famous people, and flashing disco lights.

• Nellie March 5, 2010 4:46 pm

hey Mark yes these matatus sound kinda similar to the public buses in La Paz, Bolivia. Dala dalas in Tanzania are slightly different, with old Japanese school buses being used as public transport.

4. SpunkyGirl March 1, 2010 6:10 pm

Some great transport options. I think I may want to give a couple of these a try when I''m in Asia later this year. I'm really curious about the bamboo train… haha

5. boldlygosolo March 5, 2010 4:58 pm

I've done the tuk tuks in Bangkok, camel ride and felucca in Egypt, elephant ride in Thailand, top of a train in Ecuador, dog sledding and pony trekking in Iceland. Saw zorbing on the Amazing Race way back. Would love to try that! I never thought to compile this kind of list. But I DO write about solo travel adventures at http://www.boldlygosolo.com and it includes a lot of these kinds of adventures. A future post will have to focus on transportation!

6. Motorhome Australia March 22, 2010 2:21 am

The Chicken bus in Guatemala and the Jeepneys in Manila are almost similar. Great travelling on a campervan in Australia

7. Sleepless In KL March 22, 2010 2:30 am

How about jeepneys in the Philippines? Rickshaws in India? And 'ojek' in Indonesia?

• admin March 23, 2010 1:18 am

Oh yes, I was going to include the jeepneys in the Philippines but my list was getting too long. Could you tell me more about the ojek in Indonesia? I’d love to learn more about it.

• Dina VagabondQuest April 9, 2010 7:50 pm

Might as well commenting again, I love this article of yours! I've rode an Indonesian ojek before. It's pretty much a motorcycle ride, you pay the driver to take you somewhere. One customer only per ojek.

In Santorini, people usually approach by water. The city is on much higher elevation than the dock. One of the options how to go up is by donkey ride. I don't have other donkey ride experience, but these donkeys of Santorini have this annoying hobby to walk really close to the road edge. Your choice is between having your knees scraped by the stone road wall or wondering whether the donkey will fall the cliff when it walks on other road edge. It sometimes also slips on donkey droppings that pretty much cover the whole way. But I love it :)

• admin April 11, 2010 3:55 am

LOL I had the same donkey experience, but it was in Jordan, visiting the Petra. The poor donkey had to carry my weight up and down steep rocky slopes and many times, I thought we were both gonna fall! But it turned out to be an amusing experience.

Santorini is so pretty, isn’t it? We rented a car to get around instead, some of the best times I’ve had. :)

• Dina VagabondQuest April 11, 2010 3:16 am

:D Yea, so apparently donkeys behaving the same here and there!

Santorini was indeed gorgeous. We rented a four wheeler and explore the main island. The sunset was one of my favourites ever!

8. Stephen March 22, 2010 3:50 am

Is zorb for real?

• admin March 23, 2010 1:17 am

Yes! I’ve never tried it myself actually, but I’ve got friends who told me how it feels to be in it. I’m definitely going to New Zealand to try it for myself too!

9. Michela March 23, 2010 11:49 am

the Zorb is really impressive, I would love to try it myself when in my next visit to Oceania!! There is one more odd transport mode it came into my mind which I experienced a few years ago, …but can't think of the name now…will add it later… :)

10. Dina VagabondQuest April 9, 2010 7:38 pm

Since I'm from Indonesia originally, I've been in the Indonesian Tuk Tuk. We call it helicak. There we also have many other unusual means of transportation, nearly everyday I used "becak". You might be familiar with this since you are from Singapore? (I read that from your profile).

I've rode Camel in Egypt, very weird sensation when the camel changed position from lay down to stand up. I thought it was going to throw me off!

I've rode an elephant, surprisingly it was in Canada!

11. Charlotte June 23, 2010 3:45 am

Riding elephants up into the jungle of Thailand and then camping on the river. I mean on the river in a house boat is a dream weekend. It is challenging and exhausting, though when you return to your homely comforts this trip will remain in the memory forever. A bit like an elephant.

12. Pitman Arm September 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Those in India looks like the tricycle of the Philippines, I was expecting a post from a "Jeepney" ride in Manila, Philippines. Its cheap and you can catch lung cancer after riding it because of the pollution, but its quite a ride because you can totally indulge in their culture by just riding one. Aside from that, I think I prefer vehicle rides, at least the handlers can have spare parts if something is broken. Unlike those done with animals, I've heard that some are even mistreated very bad.

13. backpackjourno October 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Only in NZ will you get the zorb – that's what I love about the land of the long white cloud (NZ).

• Nellie November 11, 2010 9:11 pm

hey Chloe, I actually found out that you can do zorbing in Singapore too! Of course it\’s not the same, but prices are much lower as well. ;)

14. Liezel December 6, 2010 1:42 am

I thought i'm going to get bored in my coming trip to New Zealand, i was wrong=)

15. 25BAR December 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Such variety!

16. Sonya January 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Brilliant post! My fave is dog sledding in Norway, absolutely!

17. Desire Duvernois January 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Each time I see blogs as very good as this due to the fact I need to quit bludging and commence operating on mine.Thanks

18. Ntsiki Khasu March 7, 2011 4:44 pm

They are all so cool but my favourite is the dog sledding in Norway, gotta love it

19. Phuket Holidays May 4, 2011 1:29 pm

Another great article, really makes you want to travel!

20. Eurotrip Tips June 22, 2011 4:33 am

I think the scariest one is certainly the bamboo train! Not sure I’d hop on that anytime soon! :P

But I like the traditional boats in Asia or South America. Not just for the looks but also the fact that people have been riding these boats (well maybe not the exact boat) for a long time!

21. TalkingCat June 22, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah, they missed out some good ones, like "Becak" in Indonesia.

22. sriram June 22, 2011 7:36 pm

a really good article….. the zorb was a superb experience and so was the felluca on the river nile…

23. Linda Gilmour June 23, 2011 11:35 pm

This is a great list. I work for a tour operator and I have only been fortunate enough to try out the dog sledding (I did it on one of our tours to the Lapland Igloo Village. It was exhilarating and I loved it. That said I am jealous that I haven't tried more and I will be lobbying to offer some of these modes of transport on our tours so I can try more!

24. EMT Training by Dave July 9, 2011 2:10 am

The images here are beautiful!. OK, one of my new life goals is to eventually ride in the zorb :-)

25. ceejay mendoza November 8, 2011 12:21 pm

i often like walking what a great travel

26. Rhyscurrency November 9, 2011 3:19 pm

Nice pictures of different mode of transportation. I like the most is the Rail Cart in the Philippines.

27. Lane January 26, 2012 11:25 pm

I'd never heard of the Bamboo Train before. I would have to add "riding in the passenger seat while my significant other is driving" to the list — it adds a whole new level of terror to the experience.

28. Inga Rós February 2, 2012 11:26 pm

The Zorbs just look like SO. MUCH. FUN. Definitely want to try them one day. The Totora boats remind me of the viking ships :o)

• Nellie February 8, 2012 11:21 pm

Yeh the zorbs are really cool! You can find them in carnivals and funfairs in Europe these days but they\’re much smaller and found on water. I\’m sure your kids will love them. ;)

29. John February 14, 2012 9:00 pm

I love the concept of a bamboo train…it seems so impossible, yet somehow it works. Thanks for sharing.

30. lucy March 1, 2012 5:33 am

great articule it makes me want to travell hey and also let me tell you about a website that i found its called textme4free.com here you can text for free nation wide

31. Spencer March 1, 2012 1:25 pm

It would be great to be able to say that you have travelled on all those different types of transport.

32. 4od, 4 demand March 2, 2012 5:24 pm

My dream is to try the Tuktuk! It must be very fun and dangerous!

33. Amit March 9, 2012 7:34 pm

Love it!! Great and unique list!

Gotta put the Junk Boat on my to-do list! :)

34. joolsstone March 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Ha, I'd quite like to try that bamboo train one day, thoguht it does look a little scary!

35. @CaptainandClark March 13, 2012 1:55 pm

GAH! Zorbing and dog-sledding are SO on my list for 2012. I love the variety in your list. I do love myself a harrowing tuk-tuk ride as well.

36. Arun gera March 14, 2012 12:22 am

good info is provided here,i bookmarked this site and i’ll come again and again

37. Vicky March 17, 2012 6:44 am

I've only done one, that makes me very sad. Must. Travel. More!

38. touristtips March 17, 2012 7:21 pm

i love the Zorb transport, seems strange and adventurous. never see anything like it. i like your article showcasing unique transports in the worldr. great article.

39. VicBus winery tour March 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Nice post. Its amazing to know that there are transport modes like this around the world. It will be fun to go on them.

40. Uganda Safaris March 21, 2012 6:34 pm

TukTuk is much fun. Bodaboda in Uganda is what you ought to try more fun and dangerous too…

41. Joshua Johnson March 24, 2012 2:39 am

This is great – I would like to see people Zorbing through Hollywood instead of driving like they have a death wish…the city would be a much more magical (and safe) place. New Zealanders know what is up!

42. Nicholas April 16, 2012 6:13 am

I have been on the junk boat but I definitely want to try dog sledding. Looks like so much fun.

43. Oneika the Traveller May 4, 2012 9:17 am

I've done numbers 3, 7, and 8!! Feeling quite proud of myself.. :-)

44. Jeremy Branham May 8, 2012 8:50 am

I would vote for the elephant and the zorb. However, a pletna is an awesome boat used on Lake Bled, Slovenia. These are hand crafted and generations of men in a family are the ones to steer these boats.

45. Rachel May 14, 2012 5:39 pm

The zorb looks cool, but can you actually use it to travel from A to B in New Zealand? Now that would be a fun way to great around!

• Nellie May 16, 2012 12:00 am

hahah Rachel, that\’s a thought! I don\’t think anyone is using it to travel from one point to another just as yet, but hey, you can always be the first. :)

46. Jacomo May 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Really interesting reading. I have learned a lot of curious details about unique transport models typical for interesting destinations abroad.

47. The Travel Tart May 19, 2012 2:02 pm

You should try riding on a flatulent camel for a couple of hours. There's nothing like feeling the vibrations rumble up from your backside to your throat!

48. Audrey May 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Tuk tuks are so much fun! Though my favourite ride to date was on top of a Bolivian bus! ;)

49. Adventure Travel May 24, 2012 10:42 am

I cant say that I have tried many of these but I do have friends that have Zorbed and said it was more suffocating then anything. The chicken busses can be rode anywhere in the Central Americas. By the way if a Zorb is on the list I think that ZIP LINING should be as well. Canopy tours are definite the best way to view the jungles. Great list though. Photos accompanying are very nice.

50. chiangmai excursions May 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Thailand is one of the most abundant countries in the world. There are several kinds of travelling: hiking trekking like above. So interesting for adventure!

51. Hemanta May 29, 2012 5:34 pm

New Zealand Rocks..!!! Bungee Jumping, White Water Rafting, Skydiving and Now ZORB. Awesome….:)

52. Dhiraj May 31, 2012 2:17 am

This is a great article quite refreshing

53. Alex June 1, 2012 3:02 am

I have always wanted to ride an elephant, but the zorb looks awesome!

54. Dan Arif June 5, 2012 12:27 pm

the totora boat looks great.. I'm gonna have to find the bamboo train when I visit Cambodia!

55. Mustafa June 17, 2012 5:02 am

Between Bamboo Train and The Zorb, New Zealand. which is cooler, i think the Zorb is something you just to have to try, because the name is way cool. Do they have any close cheap hotels there while we are Zorbing?
    Lol

56. Taylor June 25, 2012 5:06 am

I know previous commenters have said this but I too must see this Zorb! That looks fantastic! I remember seeing those big yellow balls in tv a few times but never knew what that was. Really nice list you have here. I think I need to start thinking about where I want to go first on this list!

57. Vicky June 26, 2012 1:25 am

Great list on different and unique modes of transport! My friends used the zorb when they were studying abroad in NZ and they said it was awesome!

58. Gina July 2, 2012 10:17 am

I loved the longtail boats in Ko Phi Phi. It was so neat watching the locals maneuver them. I definitely would love to go on the dogsled ride in Norway!

59. Surminga July 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Elephant trekking is wonderful, I love the elephants out there in thailand – some can play football!

60. Todd July 16, 2012 3:01 am

I thought I was pretty worldly but I haven't tried any of these, thanks for the suggestions!

61. tourisma August 8, 2012 5:26 pm

wonderful picture for the Zorb, in New Zealand !

62. Desert Safari Dubai October 11, 2012 12:16 am

Your list is incomplete without Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai.

63. Ian Ord January 17, 2013 10:52 pm

I've taken a few of these transports now, but I think #1 looks the most interesting!! I'd love to try out that bamboo train!!! I hadn't even heard of it 5 mins ago, and now it's a goal for my near future ;) Thanks for sharing!

64. Michael March 6, 2013 11:14 am

It opens your eyes – daily transportation does not consist of using wheels or tracks within a metal structure all the time…

65. awesome alison March 15, 2013 1:29 am

right

66. Joan Gold March 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Zorb, New Zealand is like a wallpaper or a science-fiction's countryside : impressive

67. dui attorney September 3, 2013 1:33 am

That Zorb device looks to be a fantastic drive. One of my favorite things to drive are local "matatu" small vehicles in Nairobi equipped with loud fish filled hip hop music, paintings of unique celebrities, and blinking disco lighting.

68. Chris Chiang October 19, 2013 12:11 pm

I have seen Junk Boat in the Victoria Harbor when I had a trip to Hong Kong in August 2013. Very stunning night skyline in Hong Kong.

1. Ce am citit 09.03 | Blog de turism - March 10, 2010

[...] 10 mijloace de transport [...]

2. Green Travel: 7 Luxury Eco-Retreats | Wild Junket - May 12, 2010

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World [...]

3. The Worst Commutes in the World | Wild Junket - June 17, 2010

[...] raucous commuting scenes have taken on more of a cultural aspect for me. When I’m traveling in Hong Kong or Japan, I always make it a point to catch the peak hour – just to experience the local [...]

4. 5 Best ways to get around Bangkok | Wild Junket - October 14, 2010

[...] are, essentially, half rickshaw, and half scooter. As one of the most unique transport modes in the world, this quirky transport tool gets you around fast and easy. They’re nippy, cheap and agile enough [...]

5. 5 Alternative Winter Escape Destinations | Wild Junket - October 15, 2010

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World October 15, 2010 · Adventure Travel, Recommendations        [...]

6. Island-Hopping Around Greece | Wild Junket - October 20, 2010

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World October 20, 2010 · Europe, Greece, Romantic escapades        [...]

7. 10 Great Songs Inspired by New York, the Big Apple | Wild Junket - December 1, 2010

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World December 1, 2010 · Uncategorized        [...]

8. Photoblog: Celebrating the Lights Festival in Bangkok | Wild Junket - December 5, 2010

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World [...]

9. Renewed Paradise: Thailand’s Ko Samui | Wild Junket - December 15, 2010

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World December 15, 2010 · Asia, Romantic escapades, Short Getaways, Thailand        [...]

10. 7 Up-and-Coming Adventure Travel Destinations for 2011 | Wild Junket - December 22, 2010

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World [...]

11. Photoblog: The Last Remaining Tatau Tribe of Sarawak, Borneo | Wild Junket - January 5, 2011

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World January 5, 2011 · Borneo, Budget Travel, Culture, Photoblog        [...]

12. Freewheelings Five Best Travel Articles on Friday - April 2, 2011

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World [...]

13. 5 Fantastic Rail Journeys Around the World | Wild Junket - May 10, 2012

[...] RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!There are airplanes, buses, overland trucks, tuktuks, jeepneys and all kinds of transportation you can imagine, but none offer the kind of dreamy allure the train does. It’s official: the [...]

14. The Radar: Start Surfing, Brazil’s Hidden Gems, Neat Ways to Get Around Abroad – Intelligent Travel - June 8, 2012

[...] Ever been carted around in a tuk tuk, or zorbed? Maybe it’s time to try a new way to get around when you travel. Have a look at unique methods of transport from around the world. [Wild Junket] [...]

15. 10 Unique Methods of Transport From Around the World | World Inhabit - The Online Travel Guide - June 8, 2012

[...] Huang of WildJunket has compiled a list of 10 of the most unique modes of transport from around the [...]

16. Top 6 Scenic River Rides - Wild Junket - August 2, 2012

[...] Posts:Top 8 Natural Wonders of the World10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World8 Adventurous Spots Around the WorldWorld’s 7 Best Cities to Live7 of the Best Wildlife [...]

17. 7 Alternative Summer Destinations - Wild Junket - August 2, 2012

[...] 6 Scenic River Rides5 Great Cities for Castle-hoppingTop 8 Natural Wonders of the World10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World8 Adventurous Spots Around the WorldWorld’s 7 Best Cities to Live  /**/ var Scribol;if(typeof [...]

18. 10 Travel Songs to Inspire Your Summer Playlist - Wild Junket - August 2, 2012

[...] EuropeGreen Travel: 7 Luxury Eco-RetreatsTop 6 Scenic River Rides5 Great Cities for Castle-hopping 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World  /**/ var Scribol;if(typeof [...]

19. 6 Bizarre Eating Rituals Around the World - Wild Junket - August 2, 2012

[...] Destinations8 Quick Tips for Shoestring Travelers in EuropeGreen Travel: 7 Luxury Eco-Retreats10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World  /**/ var Scribol;if(typeof [...]

20. 6 of Europe’s Most Enchanting Coastal Towns - Wild Junket - August 2, 2012

[...] Destinations8 Quick Tips for Shoestring Travelers in EuropeGreen Travel: 7 Luxury Eco-Retreats10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World /**/ var Scribol;if(typeof [...]

21. World’s Top 8 Scuba Diving Destinations - Wild Junket - August 2, 2012

[...] Things to do on Caye Caulker 7 Alternative Summer Destinations Green Travel: 7 Luxury Eco-Retreats10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World /**/ var Scribol;if(typeof [...]

22. Top 7 Destinations for Photography Enthusiasts - Wild Junket - August 3, 2012

[...] 10 Things to do on Caye Caulker7 Alternative Summer DestinationsGreen Travel: 7 Luxury Eco-Retreats10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World /**/ var Scribol;if(typeof [...]

23. 10 Unusual Cruise Holidays - Wild Junket - August 4, 2012

[...] World’s Most Secluded IslandsTop 6 Scenic River RidesTop 8 Natural Wonders of the World10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World8 Adventurous Spots Around the WorldWorld’s 7 Best Cities to Live /**/ var Scribol;if(typeof [...]

24. 5 Ideal Road trip Destinations - Wild Junket - August 4, 2012

[...] Galapagos Islands on the Cheap7 Alternative Summer DestinationsGreen Travel: 7 Luxury Eco-Retreats10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World /**/ var Scribol;if(typeof [...]

25. Top Ten Travel Tips: Marrakech – Morocco - Wild Junket - January 22, 2013

[...] 10 Unique Transport Modes Around the World /* var Scribol; if(typeof Scribol=='undefined'){Scribol={};  Scribol.frames=[];Scribol.site='http://scribol.com/';Scribol.is_preview=false;} Scribol.frames.push('273442'); [...]

26. That's How We Roll: Zorbing in Bled, Slovenia - Wild Junket - July 31, 2013

[...] our last one. It was five years ago when I first stumbled upon zorbing while writing about some unique transport modes around the world. I’ve been fascinated by it since but never imagined I would one day be able to try it out for [...]